PMMA acrylic, also known as specially treated plexiglass, is a replacement product of plexiglass. The lamp box made of acrylic has the characteristics of good light transmission, pure color, rich color, beautiful and smooth, taking into account both day and night effects, long service life and no impact on use. In addition, acrylic sheet can be perfectly combined with aluminium-plastic sheet profiles and high-grade screen printing to meet the needs of businesses. Acrylic suction is the best form of outdoor advertising to improve the level of business stores and unify the image of enterprises. "Acrylic" is a transliterated word, and the English word is ACRYLIC. It is a chemical material. Chemical name is "PMMA" belongs to polyacrylate, commonly known as "specially treated organic glass". In the application industry, acrylic raw materials generally appear in the form of granules, sheets, pipes and so on. Acrylic is a transliteration of acrylic acid and methacrylic acid chemicals from English. Including monomers, sheets, granules, resins and composites, acrylic plates are polymerized from methyl methacrylate monomers (MMA), i.e. polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) sheet plexiglass, which derives from the trade name "Oroglas" (a PMMA sheet), and from "Organic Glass" (that is, plexiglass).
1. Weather resistance and acid and alkali resistance are good. It will not cause yellowing and hydrolysis due to long years of sunshine and rain.
2. Long life, compared with other materials, longer life than three years.
3. Good light transmittance, up to 92%, light intensity required is small, saving electricity.
4. Strong impact resistance, sixteen times as much as ordinary glass, suitable for installation in special need of safety zone.
5. Excellent insulation performance, suitable for various electrical equipment.
6. Light weight, half lighter than ordinary glass, less load on buildings and brackets.
7. Brilliant colour and high brightness are incomparable with other materials.
8. Strong plasticity, great change in shape, easy processing and shaping.
9. The high recovery rate is recognized by the increasing awareness of environmental protection.
10. Easy to maintain, easy to clean, rain can be naturally clean, or with soap and soft cloth scrubbing can be
1. Excellent transparency
Colorless transparent plexiglass sheet with transmittance over 92%.
2. Excellent Weatherability
It has strong adaptability to the natural environment. Even if it is exposed to sunlight and rain or wind for a long time, it will not change its performance. It has good anti-aging performance and can be used safely outdoors.
3. Good processing performance
It is suitable for both mechanical processing and thermoforming.
4. Excellent comprehensive performance
Acrylic board has many varieties, rich colors and excellent comprehensive performance. It provides designers with a variety of choices. Acrylic board can be dyed and its surface can be sprayed, silk-printed or vacuum coated.
5. Non-toxic even long-term contact with people is harmless, but incomplete combustion will produce formaldehyde, carbon monoxide
6. The linear expansion coefficient of cast slab is about 7x10-5m/m.K.
Acrylic has the reputation of "plastic crystal". And it has excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor applications, ranking the top of other plastics, and has good surface hardness and luster, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of required shapes and products. In addition, there are many kinds of plates with rich colors (including translucent color plates). Another feature is that thick plates can still maintain high transparency.
1. Architectural applications: window, sound-proof doors and windows, lighting hood, telephone booth, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signboards, signs, exhibition shelves, etc.
3. Traffic applications: train, car and other vehicle doors and windows.
4. Medical applications: baby care box, various surgical medical devices and civilian supplies: sanitary facilities, crafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface plate and cover, etc.
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.